Hardwood Installation In Indianapolis, IN
Trust ICC Floors Plus for all of your hardwood installation needs.
Hardwood Installation With ICC Floors Plus
Learn more about what to expect before, during, and after your hardwood installation with ICC Floor Plus.
Learn More About Our Installation Services Today!
We proudly offer installation services to Fishers, Carmel, Zionsville, Indianapolis, and New Palestine, IN. Contact us to learn more about our installations today!
- Installation details will be discussed before the installation takes place.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present on installation day. This is for both their safety and ours.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- You should remove any furniture or fragile items from the room in question.
- Plan on vacating the area where the installation is taking place.
- Your existing flooring may need to be removed, and your subflooring may need to be prepared. We will discuss this with you before the installation.
- For a glue-down hardwood installation, adhesives will be spread on your subflooring, and hardwood planks will be laid individually. Your crew will cut the hardwood pieces to fit the room's layout while ensuring no gaps exist.
- For a nail-down hardwood installation, a similar process will be followed as the glue-down installation, but the crew will use nails instead of adhesive. Timelines will vary depending on which installation option is used.
- We will clean up and assess the installation work.
- Our team will complete a walkthrough with you.
- Run a fan to remove any smells from the installation.
- Stay off your floors for at least 24 hours.
- Contact us as questions arise.