Tile Installation With ICC Floors Plus
Learn more about to expect before, during, and after your tile installation with ICC Floor Plus.
Learn More About Our Installation Services Today!
We proudly offer installation services to Fishers, Carmel, Zionsville, Indianapolis, and New Palestine, IN. Contact us to learn more about our installations today!
- Installation details will be discussed before the installation takes place.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present on installation day. This is for both their safety and ours.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- You should remove any furniture or fragile items from the room in question.
- Plan on vacating the area where the installation is taking place.
- Your existing flooring may need to be removed, and your subflooring may need to be prepared.
- Our tile installation process will involve your crew mixing the mortar and applying it to the floor using a trowel. From there, the tile will be laid down on the mortar.
- Our crew will work to ensure that no gaps exist.
- Our crew will use spacers to ensure the proper placement of the individual tiles, finishing with the edges of your floors.
- The installation will end with grouting and sealing.
- Our crew will clean up the job site.
- We will complete a walkthrough with you and answer any questions you might have.
- You should run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Stay off your floors for at least 24 hours.
- Contact us if you have any questions about your new floors.